Monday, April 20, 2009

Rain!

There is a fantastic deluge happening outside right now and I'm loving every minute of it. Also: The Damn Teens who hang out in the hallway? One of them opened the door for me whilst I struggled to maintain control of my umbrella and find my keys simultaneously. Now how am I supposed to hate them?

When those Little Punks start helping out an old lady like me, and it's raining in the most gorgeous lightningy thundery way so that I keep expecting Maria to start singing My Favorite Things, AND I have Girl Scout cookies, well it's hard to stay cranky. Also, Little Dorrit on Masterpiece Theatre? It'll be the reason I get nothing done this week: I have three episodes on my DVR. However, I've got a post brewing that should be fairly lovely, and should be ready for public consumption circa Thursday (hint: it involves "Ghosts" by Cesar Aira, which I'm on page 3 of and like already). That is all. Ta!

No comments: