Monday, September 26, 2011

BotD Funded and Ready to Go!

Another update: I just now finished uploading my cover art and manuscript to CreateSpace and am awaiting approval. It looks like I'm on track to have this thing done in early October, as was my goal. Speaking of goals, my Kickstarter campaign has been fully funded, which is awesome. Thanks to my incredible family and friends it was funded in less than four hours! This entire process has been so rewarding... I can't believe that some software and a major corporation are making me this happy, but, well, here we are. I'm hot and sweaty and my eyes are blurry but I can't say I've felt such a sense of a job well done since I finished my last screenplay. The only difference is, this time round, it won't just be sitting around in my hard drive with no one to read it.

No comments: